Author Topic: TwoBeeez  (Read 477 times)

TwoBeeez
« on: Sep. 19, 2016, 1:32 AM »
Hi all

I have for some time now heard about the TTL Clan and the other day is saw TTL Smithy on my team in a late night crucible match, I DM'ed him on Xbox and he told me I could go to this forum if I was interested in your clan, even though you are not actively recruiting now.

Gamertag: TwoBeeez
Affiliated Community [if applicable]: N/A
How you learned about us: Podcasts/Twitter/Reddit

What you know about us:
A well established Clan going 10 years back, containing like minded people who love to play games together and have fun.

Game Titles(s) and gametypes/playlists you prefer:
For the last 3 years it has been Destiny, since the early Alpha. I have actually bought other games but never played them (played Fallout for 3 weeks:)). I used to play games like Oblivion/Skyrim, Hearthstone and Diablo 3.

Why you play games online:
To relax and get my mind off work. Also to have fun with friends and meet new friends online.

How often you are online:
Since I live in GMT+1 (Sweden) I am normally on from the Destiny resets and a few hours until I need to do some work, and coming back again for my evening/nights. I am lucky and hardly ever need sleep - 3-4 hours is enough for me:) Some people call me lucky;)

Your favourite accomplishment as a gamer:
To be honest, I think this has to be meeting other people and becoming friends with them. I will change this to meeting them IRL when that happens:)

I would also like to mention that I am a proud dad of a 3 year old girl and a 5 month old boy - gamers in the making:)

Offline Quantifier

• Minister of Morale
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • 70 times 7
  • GT: TTL Quantifier
Re: TwoBeeez
« Reply #1 on: Sep. 19, 2016, 6:35 AM »
Welcome TwoBees - nice intro!

It's a bit early for me here in Calif to do the time math (think I'm GMT -8/-9 depending on time of year due to daylight savings), but if you're on what we be about 5-8am range your time, hit me up.

Collect some tags and get some games - lots of great folks here.

I seem to be the one who often asks, any story behind your GT?
70 times 7.      And PiNk still Rawks My Sox!

« Reply #2 on: Sep. 19, 2016, 7:36 AM »
Hi dude, I am 8 hours ahead of you:) I work for Blue Microphones (Head Office in CA) - I rep them in the Nordics and some parts of Europe so this is normally when they start to wake up and I have my dailey emails/calls:)

The story behind the TwoBeeez tag is that back in the good old Diablo3 days there was a day of duping - everybody sold everything for 2 billions.. I hated it and told the guys I was playing with then that I never wanted to see 2B's ever again, after that they started calling me TwoBeeez so it just stuck with me:)
« Last Edit: Sep. 19, 2016, 7:40 AM by TwoBeeez »

Offline Daveastation

« Reply #3 on: Sep. 19, 2016, 7:57 AM »
That's actually a great story.

Offline Booster MPS

• Minister of Propulsion
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Did I mention my Sunsinger Fusion Rifle Clan?
  • GT: Booster MPS
  • PSN: TTL_Booster
« Reply #4 on: Sep. 19, 2016, 8:18 AM »
Great intro TwoBeez, love the tag and the story behind it.  Welcome to our front door!  Continue the chatter and get to know us as we will get to know you.  Lots of good games to come with the Destiny release.  Collect some gamertags and get to know us in game as well.  Lots of game time is pre arranged but chatting during a few casual games is welcome.
If it was rocket science, I would still understand it.

Offline TTL Smithy

« Reply #5 on: Sep. 19, 2016, 9:12 AM »
Welcome, TwoBeeez! Glad you found your way over here. Collect some gamer tags around here and let's get you into some games.

Offline TTL Capybara

• TTL Clan Captain
  • Indubitably
  • GT: TTL Capybara
  • PSN: comparedcoin
« Reply #6 on: Sep. 19, 2016, 10:16 AM »
Welcome!  Added you to my list, feel free to do the same. Collect some tags and let's game soon!

Offline Frog 118

• Community Ally
  • Call me "Frog." Or "Clutch."
    • Twitch
  • GT: Frog 118
« Reply #7 on: Sep. 19, 2016, 10:28 AM »
Welcome, TwoBeeez! Loved your intro. I've got some family over in Norway and my mother-in-law hails from Sweden.

Add me and we'll get some games in!

Offline Siaberwocki

« Reply #8 on: Sep. 19, 2016, 10:31 AM »
I like the story behind your gamer tag. However, in my head at least, I'm going to have a hard time not picturing two bees - one standing on top of the other - draped in a trenchcoat and pretending to be a human. Bzzzz.

Sorry, what was I saying, I might need a nap. Oh yeah. Greetings! Drop me a friend request and we'll get some games in Destiny!

If you want to pick up even more great Destiny players drop by the SSG forums - http://forums.swordandshieldgaming.com we're a sister clan to TTL via marriage or a bloodfued or something.   ;D

« Reply #9 on: Sep. 19, 2016, 11:16 AM »
Hi again all

I have added all here, thanks for the nice welcome.. and MeowConaughey - I am actually from Norway:)

Offline Frog 118

• Community Ally
  • Call me "Frog." Or "Clutch."
    • Twitch
  • GT: Frog 118
« Reply #10 on: Sep. 19, 2016, 11:25 AM »
Hi again all

I have added all here, thanks for the nice welcome.. and MeowConaughey - I am actually from Norway:)

Excellent! My father-in-law was a wonderful Norwegian I was proud to know, taken from us too soon. A couple of his grandkids are currently living over in Norway while their parents are here in the US. Glad to have you here.  :D

Offline NonHostileAgent

« Reply #11 on: Sep. 19, 2016, 12:51 PM »
Welcome TwoBeez.

I love the sleep schedule, I'm also a 4 hour or so a night person, but then again I have two small boys so sometimes it's not always voluntary.

Consider your GT added and see you in Rise of Iron.

Offline SSG Jayman

• Shotgun Extraordinary.
  • GGN Representative
  • Ka is a wheel.
    • everything justin
  • GT: SSG Jayman
« Reply #12 on: Sep. 19, 2016, 10:27 PM »
...I could go to this forum if I was interested in your clan, even though you are not actively recruiting now.

It's true that TTL doesn't have active recruitment but these forums are a great place to meet some awesome gamers and be able to add some good teammates to your friends list.

However, over at SSG we are recruiting! If a community to call home is what you seek, we'd love to see over in our corner of the internet. swordandshieldgaming.com If nothing else it is another great pool for you to find great gamers to add to your list.  We have a significant portion of our member base playing nothing but Destiny right now and you can expect them to be knee deep in ROI. Send me a FR and I hope to see you in the Tower.
Quote from: XerxdeeJ
Xbox Live is, for the most part, far less cool than it could be - for no other reason than the behavior of most of its clientele.  We aim to fix that.