Author Topic: xl DAYSPRING lx  (Read 815 times)

xl DAYSPRING lx
« on: Aug. 26, 2016, 5:45 PM »
Gamertag: xL DAYSPRING LX
Affiliated Community [if applicable]: NONE
How you learned about us: Bungie website

Optional, but much appreciated...
What you know about us: I have spent time on y'alls website reading about your Code of Conduct and mission. I have enjoyed playing online games and have built some great relationships doing so. I have been looking for an active clan or group to play consistently with. After reading more about y'alls Code and mission, it is right what I'm looking for.
Game Title(s) and gametypes/playlists you prefer: PvP-I prefer 3v3 or smaller team matches. Also Sherpa a lot through PvE activities (Raids, Nightfalls)
Why you play games online: I've been hooked on gaming since my first gameboy. And have been playing games online since Halo 2. I like that I can meet new people around the world and also have my skill challenged.
How often you are online: 3-4+ hours daily
Your favorite accomplishment as a gamer: Their's a lot, Hitting 50 in Team Snipers and Double in Halo 2, Soloing Crota to get the Flawless achievement. Take 5 friends who never down VoG through it for the first time and hearing their excitement about it.

Their is a lot more about me. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Offline TTL Smithy

Re: xl DAYSPRING lx
« Reply #1 on: Aug. 26, 2016, 5:58 PM »
Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit right in. Feel free to add me - hopefully you can get some games in with the gang soon.

Offline Booster MPS

• Minister of Propulsion
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Did I mention my Sunsinger Fusion Rifle Clan?
  • GT: Booster MPS
  • PSN: TTL_Booster
« Reply #2 on: Aug. 27, 2016, 7:47 AM »
Welcome to Midworld. I am in Houston also.

Feel free to add me and get to know us a bit more here in this forum.
If it was rocket science, I would still understand it.

« Reply #3 on: Aug. 27, 2016, 8:56 AM »
I added both of y'all!

Offline TTL Smithy

« Reply #4 on: Aug. 27, 2016, 9:31 AM »
Great! Are you playing anything besides Destiny right now? We have lots of activity in Overwatch at the moment, should get much busier for Destiny again in September.

« Reply #5 on: Aug. 27, 2016, 6:27 PM »
Currently all I do play is Destiny. I am looking into getting overwatch soon but am in the process of my move to Houston.

Offline NonHostileAgent

« Reply #6 on: Aug. 27, 2016, 6:34 PM »
Heya and welcome to Midworld. Lots of people still playing Destiny so it should not be hard at all to find some games.

I love me some raids so hit me up if you need to round out a fireteam.

Offline Quantifier

• Minister of Morale
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • 70 times 7
  • GT: TTL Quantifier
« Reply #7 on: Aug. 29, 2016, 11:17 AM »
Welcome Dayspring! I'm in the Pacific time zone (Cali) - if you game late at night night, send an invite. I'm usually on Destiny after 11pm Central.

Any story behind your GT?
70 times 7.      And PiNk still Rawks My Sox!

Offline Frog 118

• Community Ally
  • Call me "Frog." Or "Clutch."
    • Twitch
  • GT: Frog 118
« Reply #8 on: Aug. 29, 2016, 11:21 AM »
I'm a Pacific coast (inland Northwest) player, spending much of my time in Destiny, too. If you ever need a hand in the game, drop an invite!

Offline Daveastation

« Reply #9 on: Aug. 29, 2016, 4:25 PM »
Hi Dayspring,

I've added you.

Offline TTL Capybara

• TTL Clan Captain
  • Indubitably
  • GT: TTL Capybara
  • PSN: comparedcoin
« Reply #10 on: Aug. 29, 2016, 5:58 PM »
Hey, welcome Dayspring. Saw your message - did we catch a random match at some point?

Feel free to add me - lots of games and Destiny to be had!

Offline Siaberwocki

« Reply #11 on: Aug. 30, 2016, 12:08 PM »
Hello, hello - add me and we'll get some games in.

Also feel free to drop by SSG forums - http://forums.swordandshieldgaming.com - to pick up some more great people to game with.

« Reply #12 on: Sep. 06, 2016, 6:46 PM »
Hey everyone! Thanks for the replies and adds. I now know were to place a couple of you that added me. :) I've been in the process of moving the last few days so I've finally made it back online. I will go ahead and add the rest of y'all and look forward to playing with you!

« Reply #13 on: Sep. 06, 2016, 6:48 PM »
Welcome Dayspring! I'm in the Pacific time zone (Cali) - if you game late at night night, send an invite. I'm usually on Destiny after 11pm Central.

Definitely! It's an old greek term that means "the first light of the day or when dawn breaks". There are a few reasons I choose it. If we get a chance to play together, I can explain them there :)

Offline Daveastation

« Reply #14 on: Sep. 07, 2016, 8:26 AM »

Definitely! It's an old greek term that means "the first light of the day or when dawn breaks". There are a few reasons I choose it. If we get a chance to play together, I can explain them there :)

Why did you never ask me about the significance or story of my gamertag, Quanti?