Author Topic: Zyzz Lives On  (Read 766 times)

Offline Heroic Odysseus

• PraetoriaGuard Community Leader
  • Community Ally
    • www.praetoriaguard.com
  • GT: Ody is a God
Zyzz Lives On
« on: Nov. 13, 2015, 8:16 PM »
Hi, some of you guys may know me. I was formerly known as Heroic Odysseus /PG Odysseus and was one of the leaders over at PraetoriaGuard. Well PG has been dead for quite some time, mostly starting since Halo 4. People started going inactive, now it's a ghost forum. Anyways, I have been an avid Halo player/xbox gamer for over 10 years now. Played Halo competitively for many years and was professional during Halo 2/3. Some of you may remember me as the guy who ran the clan challenges at PG and frequently set them up with TTL.

I just bought an xbox one last week, I have Halo 5, all the gears of war games, assassins creed, and will be getting destiny and fallout 4. I will probably focus on halo 5 for awhile though.

Some facts about me: My name is Matt, 23 (almost 24), and work at a police department right outside of Boston. Hopefully going to the police academy for Boston or Brookline this summer. Not sure what else to say... I have two cats, and play a lot of video games in my free time!

Offline Heroic Odysseus

• Community Ally
    • www.praetoriaguard.com
Re: Zyzz Lives On
« Reply #1 on: Nov. 15, 2015, 3:38 PM »
*crickets*

Offline Tortacular

• Minister of Defense
  • TTL Clan Captain
  • I'm in MY base, killin' ur dudez.
  • GT: TTL Tortacular
« Reply #2 on: Nov. 15, 2015, 3:48 PM »
Hey dude welcome back, I knew PG had shuttered but not what became of everybody.  I know there's a bunch of people playing Halo 5 (myself included), among other titles. 

I'm playing a ton of Fallout 4 right now, with a little other stuff sprinkled in.

23?  Now I feel super old. 

Offline Killer

• Minister of Roadkill
  • TTL Clan Captain
  • I mow your mom's lawn.
  • GT: TTL Killer
« Reply #3 on: Nov. 15, 2015, 5:03 PM »
Hey man, welcome back to these parts.  Lots of us playing all the games right now. 

So many games!
Quote from: XerxdeeJ
Killer is just interested in your Mom.  It's a fact of life to which we have all been forced to grow accustomed.

Offline Heroic Odysseus

• Community Ally
    • www.praetoriaguard.com
« Reply #4 on: Nov. 16, 2015, 11:59 PM »
Cool! I'll send out some friend requests to you guys.

Offline Quantifier

• Minister of Morale
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • 70 times 7
  • GT: TTL Quantifier
« Reply #5 on: Nov. 17, 2015, 12:10 AM »
Hey HO! Sorry, couldn't resist  ;)

Welcome!  I used to spend a little time over at PG now and then to visit Smack, KMom & a few others back in the day. I'm west coast and game late, so not sure our schedules will cross, but feel free to add me for H5 & Destiny & hit me up if you see me on.

Collect some tags and get some games - too many choices right now!
70 times 7.      And PiNk still Rawks My Sox!

Offline Smack

• TTL Gunslinger
  • 3 Man
  • GT: TTL Smack
  • PSN: TTL_Smack
« Reply #6 on: Nov. 17, 2015, 12:29 AM »
Hey bud!

Just saw your message. I will add you.

Offline SSG Jayman

• Shotgun Extraordinary.
  • GGN Representative
  • Ka is a wheel.
    • everything justin
  • GT: SSG Jayman
« Reply #7 on: Nov. 18, 2015, 11:49 AM »
If you're looking to join a new community come check out SSG, Sword & Shield Gaming. We have a super active group of gamers playing Halo and Destiny right now. Fallout has been popular as well. Everyone seems to really be enjoying Halo 5. We are certainly a casual clan though, no competitive team here. I know the Halo Wheelmen are big into Halo and do get competitive if that's your thing.
Quote from: XerxdeeJ
Xbox Live is, for the most part, far less cool than it could be - for no other reason than the behavior of most of its clientele.  We aim to fix that.