Author Topic: Halo 5  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Dmil86

Halo 5
« on: Oct. 23, 2015, 10:31 AM »
So Halo 5 is a few days away.  I know TTL and many of the GGN clans are playing mostly Destiny nowadays, but how many Gunslingers are going to be picking this up?  I hope to be playing a lot come Tuesday night.

Offline Frog 118

• Community Ally
  • Call me "Frog." Or "Clutch."
    • Twitch
  • GT: Frog 118
Re: Halo 5
« Reply #1 on: Oct. 23, 2015, 10:49 AM »
There's a full thread on it in the Embassy, right here.

Offline L0coM0tive

• Minister of Conduct
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Choo Choo!
    • Tied the Leader
  • GT: TTL LocoMotive
  • PSN: TTL_LocoMotive
« Reply #2 on: Oct. 23, 2015, 10:57 AM »
This gentleman can't yet see that board. :)

Grab some gamertags and get some games in! There are folks around here that will be playing Halo for sure, and not just Gunslingers. :)

Offline Frog 118

• Community Ally
    • Twitch
« Reply #3 on: Oct. 23, 2015, 11:03 AM »

Grab some gamertags and get some games in! There are folks around here that will be playing Halo for sure, and not just Gunslingers. :)

Ah! I was afraid of that...  :-[

Dmil, have you joined a Spartan Company yet? I have one set up here for Allies who play on these forums, but are not TTL Gunslingers. You're welcome to join us and grab some games, but as L0co said, your best way forward is getting some games with folks around here.

Offline Smack

• TTL Gunslinger
  • 3 Man
  • GT: TTL Smack
  • PSN: TTL_Smack
« Reply #4 on: Oct. 23, 2015, 11:14 AM »
Halo will have a good turnout this year from the Gunslingers. See you in the Warzone.

Offline Dmil86

« Reply #5 on: Oct. 23, 2015, 12:29 PM »
Dmil, have you joined a Spartan Company yet? I have one set up here for Allies who play on these forums, but are not TTL Gunslingers. You're welcome to join us and grab some games, but as L0co said, your best way forward is getting some games with folks around here.

Thanks and I may temporarily look to join it.  I am in the process of membership for another clan in the good game network, Sword and Shield Gaming. I will be trying to join that one once I have access through membership.    Either way if you see me on and want to play let me know.  GT Dmil86

Offline Dmil86

« Reply #6 on: Oct. 23, 2015, 12:33 PM »

Curious to what steps I would need to take to become a community ally?  I would assume mostly get in some games with some TTL members and remain in good standing but I am unsure.
Edit: I found my answer on the recruitment forum topic. 
« Last Edit: Oct. 23, 2015, 12:42 PM by Dmil86 »

Offline Goose

« Reply #7 on: Oct. 23, 2015, 12:40 PM »
Get some games with Gunslingers and someone will vouch for you.  Pick a date, time, and game title to play and see if anyone signs up.

Offline Dmil86

« Reply #8 on: Oct. 23, 2015, 12:51 PM »
Get some games with Gunslingers and someone will vouch for you.  Pick a date, time, and game title to play and see if anyone signs up.

Thanks, and on a completely unrelated note Does anyone on these boards play Rocket League via Steam?  I have been loving it but my Steam friends list is limited.

Offline Frog 118

• Community Ally
    • Twitch
« Reply #9 on: Oct. 23, 2015, 12:58 PM »

Thanks and I may temporarily look to join it.  I am in the process of membership for another clan in the good game network, Sword and Shield Gaming. I will be trying to join that one once I have access through membership.    Either way if you see me on and want to play let me know.  GT Dmil86

Added you on my FL - you can find me in Destiny many nights a week. If you join the company over at halowaypoint, you're not obligated to stay there if SSG lets you in the castle.

The spartan company I set up is just so any clanless allies here or in the GGN can find players in the Halo 5.

SSG is a great group. I hope you find good games wherever you land!
« Last Edit: Oct. 23, 2015, 1:08 PM by Norswegian Frog »

Offline Stuicide

« Reply #10 on: Oct. 23, 2015, 1:22 PM »

SSG is great people. Jayman and crew run a fun time. Good luck getting to know all of them, and I hope ya make some friends here so we can get you into the Embassy, where some of the SSG members first connected!
« Last Edit: Oct. 23, 2015, 1:46 PM by Quantifier »

Offline Dmil86

« Reply #11 on: Oct. 25, 2015, 1:04 PM »

SSG is great people. Jayman and crew run a fun time. Good luck getting to know all of them, and I hope ya make some friends here so we can get you into the Embassy, where some of the SSG members first connected!

Thanks I hope too! 

Offline Dmil86

« Reply #12 on: Dec. 10, 2015, 3:44 PM »
​Hey If anyone is interested a member of SSG and I will be jumping on some Halo 5 tonight around 6:30-7 PM EST.  Shoot me a message on Xbox live if you would like to join.  Probably looking to play some Arena.

Offline TTL Fate

• The Dude
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • ECU: Soon, Detroit: Too good!, Stacy's Mom: Bad
  • GT: TTL Fate
« Reply #13 on: Dec. 11, 2015, 9:09 AM »
Not sure what time I'm getting home, but I'll look for you guys when I do.

The objective is our job.  Killing is just our hobby.