Author Topic: GGN tips  (Read 538 times)

Offline Dmil86

GGN tips
« on: Sep. 29, 2015, 9:23 AM »
Hey it has been a while, since I have been around these parts. Life was busy for a while and I was dedicating more of my Game time to Local Competitive Smash.  I am very interested in getting connected with a group in the GGN.  I am connected with few groups on Destiny, but would prefer a group that is Cross game/platform.  Any advice or tips on what groups to look into are appreciated.   I already put something in the recruitment office a while back, so sorry if this is not the appropriate place to put this.

Here are a few details
Steam: Dmil86
X1: Dmil6

-Steam/PC--Rocket League, Rivals of Aether, Project M, HoTs (only some)
-X1--Destiny, Halo 5 (soon), Battlefront (maybe) Gigantic or Battleborn (maybe)
-I play Mornings often 6-7AM eastern, randomly throughout the rest of the week.
-Scheduled play times would work well for me.
-Real life will take priority when it conflicts with gaming.  Occasionally I will have to put down the controller mid-game or back out on a pre-planned game time.

I Love Destiny, but have really been feeling Rocket League lately.  With Limited Gametime I feel like I get a lot more with RL.  If anyone is interested in some pre work RL let me know!

Thanks for looking!
-Dmil

Offline SSG Jayman

• Shotgun Extraordinary.
  • GGN Representative
  • Ka is a wheel.
    • everything justin
  • GT: SSG Jayman
Re: GGN tips
« Reply #1 on: Sep. 29, 2015, 12:09 PM »
I'm on of the founder of SSG, Sword & Shield Gaming, we are actively recruiting and have a very big Destiny participation on the Xbox One.  Feel free to head over to the forums if you are looking for some quality teammates or a place to call home.

http://forums.swordandshieldgaming.com/index.php
Quote from: XerxdeeJ
Xbox Live is, for the most part, far less cool than it could be - for no other reason than the behavior of most of its clientele.  We aim to fix that.

Offline Dmil86

Re: GGN tips
« Reply #2 on: Sep. 29, 2015, 4:57 PM »
I'm on of the founder of SSG, Sword & Shield Gaming, we are actively recruiting and have a very big Destiny participation on the Xbox One.  Feel free to head over to the forums if you are looking for some quality teammates or a place to call home.

http://forums.swordandshieldgaming.com/index.php

Thanks for the response I added you on X1.  I will be playing some tonight.  I am up for anything.