Author Topic: Hello from the Tower!  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Devon Leto

Hello from the Tower!
« on: Jul. 20, 2015, 5:46 PM »
New to the community and am offering any help in Destiny anytime I am available. Mostly During the weekend but hit me up. I'm always down to help with a quick raid or PoE.

Eyes Up Guardians and I'll see you beyond the Gap.

Xbone GT: Devon Leto

Offline TTL Capybara

• TTL Clan Captain
  • Indubitably
  • GT: TTL Capybara
  • PSN: comparedcoin
Re: Hello from the Tower!
« Reply #1 on: Jul. 20, 2015, 6:01 PM »
Glad you made it!  Devon's an old friend of mine from my pre-Midworld days.

Devon, you may want to do a quick formal introduction in the Recruitment Office here:
http://forum.tiedtheleader.com/index.php?board=15.0

The info to post is in this thread here:
http://forum.tiedtheleader.com/index.php?topic=10.0

After he does that, can we get him set up with ally status?  Thanks!

Offline Quantifier

• Minister of Morale
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • 70 times 7
  • GT: TTL Quantifier
« Reply #2 on: Jul. 20, 2015, 6:02 PM »
Welcome Devon! How'd you find us and any story behind the gamer tag? Not sure what time zone you're in but feel free to add me. I'm on the west coast.  Collect some tags and get some games.
70 times 7.      And PiNk still Rawks My Sox!

Offline Devon Leto

« Reply #3 on: Jul. 20, 2015, 7:06 PM »
Thanks for the Info, Capy. Posted in Recruitment already.

Quantifier - I've played with Capy for a few months now, Got hooked up via DestinyLFG. My Gamertag is actually a pretty stupid story. I used to go by AngerEmbodied but then I lost the password and I had to come up with something. So I figured that I would amalgam two actors that I liked at the time. Devon Sawa and Jared Leto. Hence Devon Leto. Yeah... Not really proud of it but It gets the job done and its pretty easy for people to remember who I am.

I'm East Cost, actually live pretty close to Capy. Where are you at on the West Cost? I used to live just outside of LA like 20 years ago.

Definitely hit me up for some games if I am every on. Love to play.   

Offline Goose

« Reply #4 on: Jul. 20, 2015, 7:24 PM »

Quantifier - I've played with Capy for a few months now, Got hooked up via DestinyLFG. My Gamertag is actually a pretty stupid story. I used to go by AngerEmbodied but then I lost the password and I had to come up with something. So I figured that I would amalgam two actors that I liked at the time. Devon Sawa and Jared Leto. Hence Devon Leto. Yeah... Not really proud of it but It gets the job done and its pretty easy for people to remember who I am.

I'm East Cost, actually live pretty close to Capy. Where are you at on the West Cost? I used to live just outside of LA like 20 years ago.

How far outside LA?  I was near Lancaster.

Offline FaithKeeper

• That Guy
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A
  • GT: TTL FaithKeeper
« Reply #5 on: Jul. 21, 2015, 7:32 AM »

I was born and raised ~5 minutes from Magic Mountain. My house was right off of the I-14 exit that had the best In-N-Out in town. omnomnom
who's leg to I have to hump to get a dry martini around here?

Offline Devon Leto

« Reply #6 on: Jul. 21, 2015, 9:39 AM »

I was up in the mountains, La Cañada.

Yeah I miss In and Out.... HOWEVER I just found this restaurant near where I work that serves Animal Style Fries. Complete with the slice of melted american cheese. It's Totally Legit!

Offline FaithKeeper

• That Guy
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A
  • GT: TTL FaithKeeper
« Reply #7 on: Jul. 21, 2015, 10:22 AM »

I was up in the mountains, La Cañada.

Yeah I miss In and Out.... HOWEVER I just found this restaurant near where I work that serves Animal Style Fries. Complete with the slice of melted american cheese. It's Totally Legit!

Animal fries are my guilty pleasure. My wife and I will mix one regular fry with animal fries and share em. That's awesomethat you found a place that can replicate the experience, though. Good work.

Next time you want to really feel like a man, go ahead and get a 4x4, animal style, and show that cow who's boss.  ;)

Oh and props for looking up/knowing the alt-code for a squiggly "n".
who's leg to I have to hump to get a dry martini around here?

Offline ZombieCowboy24

« Reply #8 on: Aug. 15, 2015, 9:30 PM »
Hey Devon - new here too and saw your post - would love some help on Raids or PoE whenever you feel like it.
Added you on xb1 - gt = ZombieCowboy24

Cheers!

Offline Quantifier

• Minister of Morale
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • 70 times 7
  • GT: TTL Quantifier
« Reply #9 on: Aug. 16, 2015, 8:25 AM »

Quantifier - I've played with Capy for a few months...

Thanks Devon - your in great company with Capy. I live in NorCal near wine country (Napa). Will keep an eye and hopefully get some games sometime.
70 times 7.      And PiNk still Rawks My Sox!