Author Topic: Destiny raid secrets and tips  (Read 702 times)

Offline TTL Guns

• Ka-mai
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • "Hey it's that one guy!"
  • GT: TTL Guns
Destiny raid secrets and tips
« on: Jan. 02, 2015, 9:52 AM »
I don't know about you guys but when it comes to bungie I don't think any idea is to crazy when it comes to conspiracies. So why not have a tinfoil hat inducing discussion of the hardest part about their newest game? There have been many theories about vault of glass and who better to find them than a group that was formed by bungie bonds? The gaming community has found the hidden templar chest and the Crota second chest at the end of the hallway but there is always more to find. I personally am convinced that the broken gate in the jumping puzzle of VoG has a chest hidden there just like the templar chest. Maybe we have to kill all the gorgons before the jumping puzzle to get the chest to spawn, or maybe kill a gatekeeper then go back out to the jumping puzzle to get it to spawn. Or maybe the government is sending hidden messages to the fillings in my teeth? Who knows? So what are your crazy raid theories?

Offline TTL Binary

Re: Destiny raid secrets and tips
« Reply #1 on: Jan. 02, 2015, 10:44 AM »
I agree. There is something going on somewhere in the gorgon maze and the jump puzzle. There are way too many things that appear to do nothing there. I've been wanting to read the grimoire cards closely again to look for any possible hints. VoG is just too huge to be full of nothing.

As far a Crota's End theories.. I don't have any ideas yet. It's only been a few weeks, so I will need some more time in there to get more crackpot ideas.

Offline TTL Guns

• Ka-mai
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • "Hey it's that one guy!"
  • GT: TTL Guns
Re: Destiny raid secrets and tips
« Reply #2 on: Jan. 02, 2015, 11:04 AM »
Also that green jungle area inside the doors but before the templar has to have something. I just don't know what or where.