Author Topic: TTL Party Chat Podcast  (Read 6792 times)

Offline Pony

• Minister of Ka
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • "Show Runner"
  • GT: TTL Pony
TTL Party Chat Podcast
« on: Sep. 04, 2014, 3:45 PM »
Are you missing the Gunslinger banter when you step away from your console or PC? Ever wanted to sit in a room with a few of us, like a blind fly-on-the-wall?

Well now you can. Introducing the TTL Party Chat Podcast. Read on!

Offline Dmil86

Re: TTL Party Chat Podcast
« Reply #1 on: Oct. 03, 2014, 2:58 PM »
Hey I haven't even formally done the introduction on the forum.   I will once I can pull myself away from Destiny during my free time. 

The Podcast has been done pretty well IMO, listened to all of them so far.  You guys seem like you are having fun.  That always makes for a better listen. 

Offline Cute

• Minister of Arts
  • TTL Clan Captain
  • Bzzzzap. Bzzzzap.
  • GT: TTL Cute
  • PSN: TTL_Cute
« Reply #2 on: Oct. 03, 2014, 3:03 PM »
Hey I haven't even formally done the introduction on the forum.   I will once I can pull myself away from Destiny during my free time. 

The Podcast has been done pretty well IMO, listened to all of them so far.  You guys seem like you are having fun.  That always makes for a better listen.

Thanks for the feedback! We're still figuring it out, but it's a been a ton of fun.

Hope to see that profile/introduction thread soon!

Offline Cozmo23

• Minister of Affiliation
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Be excellent to each other.
    • @DestinyReddit
  • GT: TTL Cozmo23
  • PSN: TTL_Cozmo
« Reply #3 on: Oct. 03, 2014, 3:32 PM »

Thanks. Its been a lot of fun so far.

Member of #6 Ranked Destiny Clan in the world.

Offline Scrimerva

« Reply #4 on: Oct. 03, 2014, 3:46 PM »
These are great. Thanks for the mention. :D
All of this is made up.

« Reply #5 on: Oct. 20, 2014, 3:53 PM »
Hey guys, I'm new to the Forum, but  not the world of Gaming. I actually started listening to the TTL Party chat as a way to get ideas on how to effectively run and operate a gaming group. Most of this is completely new to me personally, I had some friends that I played with, but it had absolutely zero structure.

Presently, we're a small group, there are about 15 of us total, and we try to play daily. (We've been brought together through Titanfall and presently Destiny.) I'm sure that a bureaucracy is clearly out of the question with 15 members, due to a lack of...bureaucrats. But I am looking for some ideas and advice on properly running a segment of the gaming community that all fly the same banner.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I really enjoy the Podcast.

Thanks for your time.

Offline Stuicide

« Reply #6 on: Oct. 20, 2014, 3:59 PM »
Thanks for stopping by!

There's a lot of different ways to run a group, they'll manifest themselves naturally if you let them.

The most important thing is, why are you a group? We're based on playing games together, it's such a simple thing but it lets us have a prime directive. If there's ever other stupid personal drama that arises, we're able to focus on why we're here, to game together. Anything that detracts from that is unnecessary.

Oh and have fun with it, makes it a lot easier to come back around. We've just celebrated our 9th year as a gaming community!

« Reply #7 on: Oct. 20, 2014, 4:46 PM »
Having a Prime Directive sounds really good. (And really old school, Captain Kirk would certainly approve.)

I personally believe that we have a singular focus, and that does really help us in our daily gaming.

Thank you advice. I'm most certainly open to any that you guys have to give.

Thanks again.

Offline Bunny

• Wascawy Wabbit
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • Master of the Ellipsis...
  • GT: TTL Bunny
  • PSN: TTL_Bunny
« Reply #8 on: Oct. 20, 2014, 5:49 PM »
We done a great job keep strife out of ranks by ensuring that we keep political and religious issues away from the group. It makes for much less opportunity to offend members.

Offline SSG Jayman

• Shotgun Extraordinary.
  • GGN Representative
  • Ka is a wheel.
    • everything justin
  • GT: SSG Jayman
« Reply #9 on: Oct. 20, 2014, 5:54 PM »
Loving this show. Great work guys. We need more drunk Stu stories though.
Quote from: XerxdeeJ
Xbox Live is, for the most part, far less cool than it could be - for no other reason than the behavior of most of its clientele.  We aim to fix that.

Offline Stuicide

« Reply #10 on: Oct. 20, 2014, 6:08 PM »

Most of those are under lock and key.

Offline Eisen

• TTL Gunslinger
  • TTL Bomb Squad : Red
  • GT: TTL Eisen
« Reply #11 on: Oct. 20, 2014, 6:51 PM »

Most of those are under lock and key.

For now...

Offline Dmil86

« Reply #12 on: Oct. 23, 2014, 1:08 PM »
Having a Prime Directive sounds really good. (And really old school, Captain Kirk would certainly approve.)

I personally believe that we have a singular focus, and that does really help us in our daily gaming.

Thank you advice. I'm most certainly open to any that you guys have to give.

Thanks again.

Blu,  It looks like we keep bouncing around the same communities.  We played together on a game night for Guardian One on Titanfall a while back.   

Offline Frog 118

• Community Ally
  • Call me "Frog." Or "Clutch."
    • Twitch
  • GT: Frog 118
« Reply #13 on: Oct. 30, 2014, 9:31 AM »
Great show! I'm loving the stories about the clan and game discussions. The drunk Stu stories win the day, though... ;)

Offline Stuicide

« Reply #14 on: Oct. 30, 2014, 9:35 AM »
Great show! I'm loving the stories about the clan and game discussions. The drunk Stu stories win the day, though... ;)

I sometimes get drunk to record said podcast, so if you wanna let me know the timestamp of the drunk stu story that entertained you most... I'll try to make some more memories. Pony lives only a few minutes away... it can happen anytime.