Author Topic: looking for TTL memebers to play gta with  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Snatch250

• TTL Gunslinger
  • Vault Hunter
  • GT: TTL 250
Re: looking for TTL memebers to play gta with
« Reply #15 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 10:37 AM »
My xbl gt is TTL xxx i changed it to that prior to reading up on the clan forum rules(once i got accepted into midworld and the community i thought i was in the clear....wasnt the case and seeing that its am earned title id want to show.i deserve it because i feel a bit foolish for rushing to change my gt

Slow down, make coherent sentences. 

alot of you still play halo2 3 and 4,bf4,blackops2,and even mw3  gta online is a very dynamic game its constantly updated on a monthly basis im sure people still play it

Please. I know the internet has made people lazy, and most places you will visit are filled with people who dont care about grammar. This is not one of those places. Take some time. Slow it down and please use proper punctuation. We arent looking for perfect. Look at all the commas I didnt use! If its easy to read and understand you will have a much easier time getting people to play with you.

Recruitment here does not happen overnight. It takes time. Lots of time. And it ranges greatly for each person as there are a lot of variables involved.

GTA was a blast. Once I beat it, I hardly played it after that. Online was a mess and with a lot of failed promises of game types. It is coming out this fall for XBO and if things have improved, I may purchase again.

With Destiny right around the corner, and some other AAA titles coming up this holiday season, there will be no shortage of games we are playing. Proving yourself around here isnt about what game you play, its about how you conduct yourself in those games, and online (Like here). Your asking for a chance. Well, your login still works, so your being given a chance right now. Take the advice given. Read all the stickies. Have patience. We are all adults. Most of us have families. Most of us have full time careers.

Also look at the GGN as a whole. The greater community here is HUGE. You may have better luck with a clan that still plays the games your playing on a regular basis.

Offline L0coM0tive

• Minister of Conduct
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Choo Choo!
    • Tied the Leader
  • GT: TTL LocoMotive
  • PSN: TTL_LocoMotive
« Reply #16 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 11:09 AM »
And change your 'tag.

A couple of people have tried to point you that way, but you haven't seemed to notice. You will not be taken seriously, and you will make your life exponentially more difficult, with a "TTL" in front of your gamertag. There are members of TTL who spent more than a year in recruitment before being given that honor. You're disrespecting them with every moment you keep it in front of yours.

You mentioned that you're "treating this like a job application" and yet you did not take the time to read the requirements and the bylaws around here to put yourself in a position to "get the job." How do you think that would go anyplace else?

Offline FaithKeeper

• That Guy
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A
  • GT: TTL FaithKeeper
« Reply #17 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 2:15 PM »
There are members of TTL who spent more than a year in recruitment before being given that honor.

*raises hand*

Trust me, we're trying to steer you in the right direction with some really good advice.

This is ultimately a place to find good games with friends. Let us know if you have any questions.
who's leg to I have to hump to get a dry martini around here?

Offline TTL xxx

• Gunslinger initiate
  • Big Coffin Hunter
  • vi et consilio (war through counsel)
  • GT: TTL xxx
  • Steam: trapmonster
« Reply #18 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 3:00 PM »
haha its definitely going to take a backseat for me ill be on the beta as much as possible seeing how xbox getso only four days of beta
In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand them well enough to defeat them, I also love them and in that very moment when i love them i destroy them

Offline Ma Duece 50

• Member of a cool and prestigious private group.
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • Team Awesome FTW!
  • GT: Ma Duece 50
« Reply #19 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 3:06 PM »
Boot poll started due to lack of grammar and punctuation skillz.
Kwit yer bitchin!

Offline TTL DDay

« Reply #20 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 3:28 PM »
it has begun.....

gun belts aren't merely given my friend......they are earned.

Offline evildoctorwill

• Juliett Delta Lima
  • Gunslinger Emeritus
  • Bread makes you fat?!?
  • GT: evildoctorwill
« Reply #21 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 3:33 PM »
Haha! It's definitely going to take a backseat for me, I'll be on the beta as much as possible, seeing how xbox gets only four days of beta!

FTFY

Offline L0coM0tive

• Minister of Conduct
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Choo Choo!
    • Tied the Leader
  • GT: TTL LocoMotive
  • PSN: TTL_LocoMotive
« Reply #22 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 4:09 PM »
And scene.

We don't ask for much around these parts - but communicating effectively and not abusing the TTL brand are two big ones.