Author Topic: looking for TTL memebers to play gta with  (Read 2455 times)

Offline TTL xxx

• Gunslinger initiate
  • Big Coffin Hunter
  • vi et consilio (war through counsel)
  • GT: TTL xxx
  • Steam: trapmonster
looking for TTL memebers to play gta with
« on: Jul. 19, 2014, 10:14 PM »
due to recent info obtained from sunburned goose im a year under the age requirement id like to be vouched for/grandfathered into the clan im interested in playing along with some members 90% of my time online is spent on GTA ONLINE please join me and give me a chance to prove my skill/worthiness
im on xbox gt: TTL xxx
i look forward to playing with you guys add me on xbl or reply with your gt or simply invite me to a game

ps*:i apologize for dawning myself with the TTL tag i thought the clan was a multi chapter clan free to join as long as the bylaws were followed but upon further reading i found out otherwise please dont take it as disrespect but as a compliment and my eagerness to join up....even though i am not apart of the community fully since i have the tag i will uphold the standards held by a true member
In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand them well enough to defeat them, I also love them and in that very moment when i love them i destroy them

Offline TTL Jericho

Re: looking for TTL memebers to play gta with
« Reply #1 on: Jul. 19, 2014, 11:30 PM »
"i thought the clan was a multi chapter clan free to join as long as the bylaws were followed"

Why would you think that?  Did you read that someplace? 

Offline Cozmo23

• Minister of Affiliation
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Be excellent to each other.
    • @DestinyReddit
  • GT: TTL Cozmo23
  • PSN: TTL_Cozmo
« Reply #2 on: Jul. 19, 2014, 11:56 PM »
Are there heists yet?

Member of #6 Ranked Destiny Clan in the world.

Offline TTL xxx

• Gunslinger initiate
  • Big Coffin Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Jul. 20, 2014, 1:50 AM »
not yet not sure if they will EVER exist and because most clans I've seen people in are just their own chapter of a bigger clan they just use the tag this is my first time trying to join up with a clan i never used to be interested i played loner since forever but now that I'm older i get annoyed with the way people play mostly kids and whiny raging antagonizing teens that suck but swear they are amazing. so i looked for a more mature group to put myself in. again at least I'm not just going around and claiming to be apart I'm at least going down the proper channels to earn the tag i hastily spent 10 dollars on Lil as i said I'm my app I'm willing to earn it my main goal is to be apart of TTL while i play destiny. i want to be sure that no matter what who's is in my fireteam at the time i know I'm teamed up with a solid team. and I'm sure i can get an awesome fireteam to roll with no matter which member is on with me at the time
« Last Edit: Jul. 20, 2014, 1:55 AM by TTL xxx »
In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand them well enough to defeat them, I also love them and in that very moment when i love them i destroy them

Offline TTL xxx

• Gunslinger initiate
  • Big Coffin Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Jul. 20, 2014, 1:58 AM »
just give me a chance join a sessions with me sometime hop into a lobby andd play with me i also play watch dogs and blacks ops 2 (mostly zombies)

Offline Vay

• NEC Community leader
  • GGN Representative
    • NE-Core.com
  • GT: NEC VAYDER
« Reply #5 on: Jul. 20, 2014, 11:02 AM »
What is your xbl gamertag?  You really should start there. Maybe ask the powers to be, to change your username to that.

There are quite a few communities that browse these halls,and try to recruit people. Some have age restrictions,some are a bit lax of that rule.

Like any relationship....ease into it boss. Personally, I think you're coming on a bit to strong.

It's the weekend...give it some time. You'll be fragging with people in no time.

Offline TTL xxx

• Gunslinger initiate
  • Big Coffin Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Jul. 20, 2014, 1:20 PM »
My xbl gt is TTL xxx i changed it to that prior to reading up on the clan forum rules(once i got accepted into midworld and the community i thought i was in the clear....wasnt the case and seeing that its am earned title id want to show.i deserve it because i feel a bit foolish for rushing to change my gt

Offline TTL xxx

• Gunslinger initiate
  • Big Coffin Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Jul. 20, 2014, 2:36 PM »
The reasoon for my persitence is because i feel this is equal to a job application process lol

Offline Vay

• NEC Community leader
  • GGN Representative
    • NE-Core.com
« Reply #8 on: Jul. 20, 2014, 4:42 PM »
The reasoon for my persitence is because i feel this is equal to a job application process lol

Not the case sir. Far from it.

Make some friends... Play some games.... Have fun.

Offline SSG Jayman

• Shotgun Extraordinary.
  • GGN Representative
  • Ka is a wheel.
    • everything justin
  • GT: SSG Jayman
« Reply #9 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 1:03 AM »
I agree with Vay; just play some games and have fun.
« Last Edit: Jul. 21, 2014, 1:13 AM by SSG Jayman »
Quote from: XerxdeeJ
Xbox Live is, for the most part, far less cool than it could be - for no other reason than the behavior of most of its clientele.  We aim to fix that.

Offline TTL xxx

• Gunslinger initiate
  • Big Coffin Hunter
« Reply #10 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 1:31 AM »
thats my plan guys just looking for people to play with

Offline Smack

• TTL Gunslinger
  • 3 Man
  • GT: TTL Smack
  • PSN: TTL_Smack
« Reply #11 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 7:59 AM »
My xbl gt is TTL xxx i changed it to that prior to reading up on the clan forum rules(once i got accepted into midworld and the community i thought i was in the clear....wasnt the case and seeing that its am earned title id want to show.i deserve it because i feel a bit foolish for rushing to change my gt

Slow down, make coherent sentences. 

Don't know if anyone here is still playing a game that came out a year ago, so you may not get many or any at all to play GTA but hopefully you have other games at your disposal that you enjoy playing as well.

Welcome to Midworld.

Offline TTL xxx

• Gunslinger initiate
  • Big Coffin Hunter
« Reply #12 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 9:47 AM »

alot of you still play halo2 3 and 4,bf4,blackops2,and even mw3  gta online is a very dynamic game its constantly updated on a monthly basis im sure people still play it

Offline Cozmo23

• Minister of Affiliation
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Be excellent to each other.
    • @DestinyReddit
  • GT: TTL Cozmo23
  • PSN: TTL_Cozmo
« Reply #13 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 10:07 AM »

alot of you still play halo2 3 and 4,bf4,blackops2,and even mw3  gta online is a very dynamic game its constantly updated on a monthly basis im sure people still play it

Right now the only thing being played with any regularity is BF4, Destiny, Halo4, and maybe some BL2.

I can tell you no one has signed up to play GTA since November. We were all waiting for heists to happen. We are still waiting. Some of us have even been playing Payday2 since it delivers what Rockstar failed to.

Member of #6 Ranked Destiny Clan in the world.

Offline Vay

• NEC Community leader
  • GGN Representative
    • NE-Core.com
« Reply #14 on: Jul. 21, 2014, 10:23 AM »
BF4 is still what's happening with NEC... I'm sure that will take a back seat with the Destiny beta this week for Xbox.