Author Topic: The Crew.  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Pony

• Minister of Ka
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • "Show Runner"
  • GT: TTL Pony
The Crew.
« on: Oct. 10, 2013, 6:54 AM »
The City of Los Santos has been an active metropolis lately.

What's been your most memorable GTA: Online moment so far?

Offline Cozmo23

• Minister of Affiliation
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Be excellent to each other.
    • @DestinyReddit
  • GT: TTL Cozmo23
  • PSN: TTL_Cozmo
Re: The Crew.
« Reply #1 on: Oct. 10, 2013, 7:04 AM »
Great write up Pony. I dropped 217k on my first apartment last night. Got to start filling it up with sweet rides now.

Member of #6 Ranked Destiny Clan in the world.

Offline FaithKeeper

• That Guy
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A
  • GT: TTL FaithKeeper
« Reply #2 on: Oct. 10, 2013, 9:58 AM »
Solid write-up, sir. Definitely gets my GTA juices flowing.
who's leg to I have to hump to get a dry martini around here?

Offline Goody

• Minister of Strategy
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • Wuh-blam!
  • GT: TTL Goody
« Reply #3 on: Oct. 10, 2013, 11:28 AM »
Awesome stuff PWNY.
I wanna spawn on you, bro, co-op style.

Offline Vay

• NEC Community leader
  • GGN Representative
    • NE-Core.com
  • GT: NEC VAYDER
« Reply #4 on: Oct. 11, 2013, 6:03 AM »
There isn't a night that goes by that something hilarious doesn't happen...

Just last night I was working on completing the last of the stunt jumps in SP. I've been working off a video I found at True achievements.com. This last one is pretty straight forward,driving to the top of a hill,jumping over a train track and on to another highway. Unlike previous GTA's ,Rockstar wants you to be landing in a very specific area,with all four tires on the ground it seems....

So.... I tried the old,save the game before you make the jump just in case I end up wrecking the car to the point that's un-driveable,but for whatever reason when I reload the game, I'm at the top of the hill,but the car isn't....  Just happens to be a highway (where you have to land the jump) right here :)

Anyone ever notice that there is NEVER a good car around when you need one? SUV's and tractors are not ideal for stunt jumps.... ever. So I steal a jalopy and start heading south,towards the city. Start noticing better cars... Ferrari looking ones,my eyes widen. That one will be perfect!.

I box the Ferrari looking car in so its easily jackable... pull my victim from his sports car,and suddenly I hear the sirens of police car's...  :o There is a high speed chase in progress and I just happen to be right in the middle of it. BAM! my poor frail body gets railed by the oncoming police cruiser.... throwing me to the ground and killing the owner of the Ferrari....

You just have to laugh at moments like this in this game...priceless  :D

That last jump turned out to be one of the more difficult ones. Probably tried it somewhere about 15-20 times before I landed it.

Offline Cute

• Minister of Arts
  • TTL Clan Captain
  • Bzzzzap. Bzzzzap.
  • GT: TTL Cute
  • PSN: TTL_Cute
« Reply #5 on: Oct. 11, 2013, 2:26 PM »
The stunt jumps were rough.

MFW you have to jump to the lighthouse and have a mini cooper sized landing zone to land in for it to count:

The skeletons of many Bugattis now rest among the rocks and at the bottom of the sea around that lighthouse.