Author Topic: Circumvention Tournament - A New eSport by the Legend Zero Nation  (Read 1753 times)

Offline Legundo

Hello all. Legundo, president of the Legend Zero Nation, here to invite the members of TTL to join on on a brand new eSport in Halo 4 with our inaugural tournament!

The Legend Zero Nation is proud to present a brand new Halo 4 gametype that we've been working on since the game released. We are proud to present to you, Circumvention!

Grab the ball and run for your life as your team defends you. Set up the long bomb, call in ordinants, and get ready for a fight.

Don't let the fever pass you by!

Register your team today to take part in the first ever Circumvention Tournament by Legend Zero!

Those without a full team can post a player promotion in the Free Agents board to find fell Spartans willing to venture out onto the virtual ball-field with. Legend Zero STRONGLY recommends playing with people you can get a great game with, so play some before joining a team.

If you guys want to try this out, give it a shot, or see if you can dominate the sport, message me: LZ Legundo, or H4Circumvention.

Also to alleviate the confusion with the OTHER Halo eSport, here's some full games:

Offline Cozmo23

• Minister of Affiliation
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Be excellent to each other.
    • @DestinyReddit
  • GT: TTL Cozmo23
  • PSN: TTL_Cozmo
Thanks for the invite, that game type looks pretty intents.

Member of #6 Ranked Destiny Clan in the world.

Offline TTL DDay

Thanks for the invite, that game type looks pretty intents.

Didn't "intents" play in the GGN CoD League?

Offline Cozmo23

• Minister of Affiliation
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Be excellent to each other.
    • @DestinyReddit
  • GT: TTL Cozmo23
  • PSN: TTL_Cozmo

Member of #6 Ranked Destiny Clan in the world.

Offline Legundo

Offline Vay

• NEC Community leader
  • GGN Representative
    • NE-Core.com
  • GT: NEC VAYDER
Nice to meet you Legundo,and welcome to Midworld.

Offline TTL DDay

That's the Joke

I'm missing something I guess...

Sorry about that Legundo. Welcome and hopefully you can get some teams from the GGN...

Offline Legundo

That's the Joke

I'm missing something I guess...

Sorry about that Legundo. Welcome and hopefully you can get some teams from the GGN...

Would be awesome. Already posted at about 1/2 the GGN network sites, working my way through the rest tomorrow.