Author Topic: MoH Beta Mixer  (Read 1217 times)

Offline DUS SOULWOUND

• Down Under Squadron Leader
  • GGN Representative
    • DOWN UNDER SQUADRON HQ
  • GT: DUS SOULWOUND
MoH Beta Mixer
« on: Oct. 08, 2012, 4:04 AM »

These WOUNDS are small slices of death......Draining your SOUL and final breath

Offline SSG Jayman

• Shotgun Extraordinary.
  • GGN Representative
  • Ka is a wheel.
    • everything justin
  • GT: SSG Jayman
Re: MoH Beta Mixer
« Reply #1 on: Oct. 08, 2012, 10:41 PM »
Sorry, I've just never been a fan of the MoH series.  But SSG is down for a mixer.
Quote from: XerxdeeJ
Xbox Live is, for the most part, far less cool than it could be - for no other reason than the behavior of most of its clientele.  We aim to fix that.

Offline SSG WatchTower

« Reply #2 on: Oct. 08, 2012, 10:44 PM »
I am actually liking it. I see it has great potential. I wish I didnt have plans for this already Brother or I would be all over this. I have a camping trip with my boy's planned. (Boy Scout's Fall Zombie Camporee) Aint missing it for nothing! but If you need an extra hit me up anytime, you can usually find me here, on my home clan site AutumnForge.com or over at SSG! Good luck to all this weekend!

Offline DUS SOULWOUND

• Down Under Squadron Leader
  • GGN Representative
    • DOWN UNDER SQUADRON HQ
  • GT: DUS SOULWOUND
« Reply #3 on: Oct. 14, 2012, 3:29 AM »
Well the beta's over, but I've got good memories now of those GGN lads and lasses that came along for this.  We got 8 on all at the same time for a few games.  I really enjoyed this game and will pick up a copy before end of year - its a great game, just bad timing being so close to H4 and Bops2 - I think that will heavily impact the population.  I think I read somewhere that anyone that took part in the beta will get 10 hrs of double xp in the final version ;-)

These WOUNDS are small slices of death......Draining your SOUL and final breath