Author Topic: Halocharts 40A vs. Gunslingers?  (Read 12551 times)

Offline Obi Wan Stevobi

Re: Halocharts 40A vs. Gunslingers?
« Reply #45 on: Aug. 02, 2010, 4:08 PM »
Good games, this was fun. 

See you on Reach
Not so fast...H3 isn't dead yet.  Kirby, TuffJuice and Kage have been really wanting a Workplace game, we were hoping you, Rhymetactics, and Mr Cane would join them and get a game going.  Give it some thought, we're trying to send H3 out with a bang.

Offline TTL DDay

« Reply #46 on: Aug. 02, 2010, 5:26 PM »
Obi

I expect a ton of HC guys in the GGN 1 v 1 next year.

Offline Big Country

• Minister of High Charity
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Big Country Productions
  • GT: TTL Big Country
  • PSN: TTL_Big_Country
« Reply #47 on: Aug. 02, 2010, 8:49 PM »
Good games, this was fun. 

See you on Reach
Not so fast...H3 isn't dead yet.  Kirby, TuffJuice and Kage have been really wanting a Workplace game, we were hoping you, Rhymetactics, and Mr Cane would join them and get a game going.  Give it some thought, we're trying to send H3 out with a bang.
Send me a message here on Midworld if you're getting details worked out...B.Net is blocked at my work so my time spent over there is rather limited compared to here.
"You don't want that shit to dry."  - Booster

Offline Obi Wan Stevobi

« Reply #48 on: Aug. 15, 2010, 1:14 PM »

Sorry guys, it's been slow in coming, but Surpriser made a new page award for all your guys that participated.  I looks like this.  You should see it pop up on your page some time this week.

Offline TTL Fate

• The Dude
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • ECU: Soon, Detroit: Too good!, Stacy's Mom: Bad
  • GT: TTL Fate
« Reply #49 on: Aug. 15, 2010, 1:19 PM »
Very cool.  Thanks guys!

The objective is our job.  Killing is just our hobby.

Offline Big Country

• Minister of High Charity
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • Big Country Productions
  • GT: TTL Big Country
  • PSN: TTL_Big_Country
« Reply #50 on: Aug. 15, 2010, 3:25 PM »

Sorry guys, it's been slow in coming, but Surpriser made a new page award for all your guys that participated.  I looks like this.  You should see it pop up on your page some time this week.
Thanks Obi

Don't you guys have some sort of poop award as well?  I thought I saved that but I can't find it...linky please?
"You don't want that shit to dry."  - Booster

Offline Obi Wan Stevobi

« Reply #51 on: Aug. 17, 2010, 10:50 AM »

Thanks Obi

Don't you guys have some sort of poop award as well?  I thought I saved that but I can't find it...linky please?

We did have the poop award called the matchmaking steamer.  It was originally awarded to grade A MM jerks that spaz on XBL.  Some people that received it complained, so it was done away with.  It made a brief re-appearance as a gag award.  I was the last known recipient of the poop award for excessively teabagging firestream during a custom game.  I was honored and made a video celebrating the event.  But, the award was recently removed from the site again.  :(

Offline Bunny

• Wascawy Wabbit
  • Master of the Ellipsis...
  • GT: TTL Bunny
  • PSN: TTL_Bunny
« Reply #52 on: Aug. 19, 2010, 1:22 PM »
Here is the write-up I came up with

I made a little recap of the event as well.

Nothing elaborate or anything, but just a place in our history. Enjoy.