Author Topic: Fallen Unity Mixer.  (Read 3613 times)

Offline oFF SHOt

Fallen Unity Mixer.
« on: May. 22, 2010, 10:15 AM »
hey all it's off shot. just trying to get the ggn network more familiar wih our clan. it seems we have been out of touch for a while. Fallen Unity will be hosting a mixer June 2nd at 8 pm central. depending on how many rsvp we will decide on how to split the teams the weekend before the match. this is a social function and not intended to be competitive at all. bring your beer and your laughter cause that is what the Fallen Unity halo clan is all about. anyone interested just post here or send me a message. hope to see you guys there.  peace

Offline TTL DDay

Re: Fallen Unity Mixer.
« Reply #1 on: May. 24, 2010, 6:04 PM »
Hey oFFSHOt...

I'll be back with you shortly....let me do some askin' around....

Offline oFF SHOt

« Reply #2 on: Jun. 13, 2010, 8:15 AM »
well i guess that went south. i am in the process of trying to gather our troups to be more active in the midworld forum. hopefully that will increase the level of participation by our allies when we try to host a function.

Offline rodeojones

« Reply #3 on: Jun. 13, 2010, 12:35 PM »
Thanks for your efforts in that regard oFF, we at Fallen Unity greatly appreciate it. And anyone should feel free to stop by our site some time and say hello.
Fallen Unity || Our greatest weapons are the friends we stand beside

Offline PURE dAHkness

« Reply #4 on: Jun. 14, 2010, 10:41 AM »
I'm pretty sure that DDAY is looking to try and schedule something for us, but they are usually a few months away.  I let him know that we just want to do a quick social get together. If anyone out there is looking to play we've got groups going in MW2, Halo, Red Dead etc. so just let us know and we'll hang out.

Offline Goose

« Reply #5 on: Jun. 14, 2010, 11:22 AM »
well i guess that went south.

Don't be so quick to give up.  After DDay posted that, we held our LAN party in Chicago and those that went enjoyed some downtime after the memorial weekend party.  Bump the thread and ask what's up...  It never hurts to ask.
Goose.

Offline PURE dAHkness

« Reply #6 on: Jun. 14, 2010, 12:47 PM »
well i guess that went south.

Don't be so quick to give up.  After DDay posted that, we held our LAN party in Chicago and those that went enjoyed some downtime after the memorial weekend party.  Bump the thread and ask what's up...  It never hurts to ask.
Goose.

thanks Goose...and ya DDay told me about the LAN event, just bad timing.  oFF I say pick another date/time that works for you and post away. I will def try to be there, basically only to provide humor as I try to respawn by pressing x and pull out my akimbo shotties :)

Offline oFF SHOt

« Reply #7 on: Jun. 16, 2010, 6:02 AM »
it's all good guys. we are currently revamping our group and tring to reset the halo squad. when all is said and done i will try hosting a new event. thanks for all the input everyone. ;)

Offline Bunny

• Wascawy Wabbit
  • Master of the Ellipsis...
  • GT: TTL Bunny
  • PSN: TTL_Bunny
« Reply #8 on: Jun. 16, 2010, 6:46 AM »
Just let us know man. slipped through me because of that LAN...

I'll make sure we get together with ya when you want to do it again!

Offline TTL DDay

« Reply #9 on: Jun. 16, 2010, 8:45 AM »
NIce sigs by the way.....I still think that FU logo kicks ass.....whoever made it deserves a hardy pat on the back...

Offline PURE dAHkness

« Reply #10 on: Jun. 16, 2010, 11:45 AM »
NIce sigs by the way.....I still think that FU logo kicks ass.....whoever made it deserves a hardy pat on the back...

thanks, and yep that would be Rodeojones...he is most awesome. We had an internal contest to design a new sig and his was pretty sweet. And he added the "fallout" look to it after for a lot of our stuff and it frakkin rocks.

Offline wolfy

« Reply #11 on: Jun. 16, 2010, 7:29 PM »
Hay dday if you guys are up to it most of our guys are on fri nights. We can get a mixer going when ever we are all on our juss run togeather for a hour or 2. I don't get on till midnight thow send me a request at wolfy fu
fu_ambwolfy[1]