Author Topic: Rated Mature's Birthday party - open invite!  (Read 2753 times)

Offline RM Daddyo

• Community Ally
  • co-founder, Rated Mature
  • GT: RM Daddy0
Rated Mature's Birthday party - open invite!
« on: Mar. 29, 2010, 9:15 AM »
Hello again to all of our friends here at the TTL! Just wanted to post here and invite anyone interested to join us on our 1st year anniversary. If you have interest, please come over to our site and say so, and we'll make sure we make room for you! here is where we call home: http://www.ratedmature.net

To All Rated Mature Members and Friends!!!!

Rated Mature will be celebrating it's 1st Anniversary April 17th.

What does this mean? One day of kickass gaming on Halo 3!!!!

We will start with our second account session. We will be creating brand new accounts for Halo 3. This starts at 9:00am CST (10:00am EST) and Rated Mature members will get priority in this. If you wish to participate, you will need to get a one month gold membership to create your brand new account. From my research, your best option to find one will be going to Best Buy. If we have enough room, community friends can join and it will be on a first come first serve basis. Teams will be set at least a week ahead of time so everyone will have time to get their one month account. Please let RM Hawkeye know by April 10th if you want to participate. I will need to know the name of your new gamertag the day before on April 16th so I can setup a tag that will have the new gamertag names.

Also one lucky person will be getting a free one month gold subscription to play with us by answering a question correctly that I have chosen. That person will also get priority to play with us, even if they are not a Member and is a community friend. More details to come in the coming weeks. *****NOTE: The RM Founders will not be able to participate in this since they should already know the answer to this question and would be unfair advantage to the newer members and community friends*****

At around 4:00cst (5:00 est), the gaming will officially be open to all community friends. We will have a series of custom games to play and yes it is painfull to admitt that Happy Face will be allowed. We will be using maps and game types from both Bungie and maps that RM Members have created. Game types will include Zombies, King of the Hill, bumper cars, and migrane. If anyone has any suggestions please let RM Zach, RM Dragon, or I know. We are definately open to suggestions.

At around 7:00cst (8:00est) we will have Rated Mature members vs community friends. Since this is our day, Rated Mature will be picking the game type and maps.

We may have some breaks throughout the day too. An entire day of gaming is a lot.

Keep watching our Forums. Starting the first week of April we are going to have interviews posted of all of our Founders and a teamtage.

Offline Quantifier

• Minister of Morale
  • TTL Executive Officer
  • 70 times 7
  • GT: TTL Quantifier
Re: Rated Mature's Birthday party - open invite!
« Reply #1 on: Mar. 29, 2010, 1:47 PM »
Way too early for this westcoaster, but congratulations on the 1st anniversary RM!
70 times 7.      And PiNk still Rawks My Sox!

Offline Vay

• NEC Community leader
  • GGN Representative
    • NE-Core.com
  • GT: NEC VAYDER
« Reply #2 on: Mar. 29, 2010, 2:48 PM »
God I feel old now  :-\

Happy almost 1 anniversary RM.  :)

Offline RM Daddyo

• Community Ally
  • co-founder, Rated Mature
  • GT: RM Daddy0
« Reply #3 on: Apr. 14, 2010, 7:32 AM »
Bumping this topic now that it is closer to the event, feel free to join in on the festivities this Saturday!

PGC ANUBIS

« Reply #4 on: Apr. 15, 2010, 12:15 AM »
Happy Birthday RM!!! Quick question, why do want everyone to have a new GT?

Offline RM Dexter

• Rated Mature Founder
  • Community Ally
  • Rated Mature Founder
    • My Facebook
  • GT: RM Dexter
« Reply #5 on: Apr. 15, 2010, 9:59 AM »
Happy Birthday RM!!! Quick question, why do want everyone to have a new GT?

Just so we can go in and have a good time in social. The way the MM system matches us up with the amount of EXP we all have in the social playlists we always end up playing against people who are 50-47 at least 80% of the time. Our highest rank in our community is only 46. Not to mention it'll focus it more on the fun of the day because people wont be concerned about their stats. Not to mention we wanted to do something special.

Hope to see you all there!!