Author Topic: Sunday Night Clown Fights  (Read 2726 times)

Offline SSG Cazaril

• aka Viktim Viktor - Fie on thee, name changer!
  • Community Ally
  • The enemy's gate is down.
    • Camelot
  • GT: SSG Cazaril
Sunday Night Clown Fights
« on: Jan. 19, 2010, 2:16 PM »
Despite the Modern Warfare 2 fever that has gripped the Xbox Live Nation, we still enjoy playing a little Halo 3 now & again. We're sure there are at least of couple of you who do too. With that in mind, the Cirque D Geezers are hosting a new, recurring event:

Sunday Night Clown Fights

Here's how it works: much like Bungie's old Humpday Challenge, every Sunday night the Cirques will be looking for an informal, 3 game, head-to-head match against another clan. We'll play three games against each other then mix up the teams & head off into match making together.

The maps & gametypes will all be Halo 3 defaults but they'll be randomly chosen right before game time. So while there won't be any completely whacky customs, we may end up playing multi-flag on Epitaph or the dreaded VIP gametype on Sandtrap. Either way, they'll be no practices ahead of time, no set rosters--it will be the luck of the draw. Just bring your guys (or gals) & play some games.

We'll be looking to play against someone every Sunday night at 8 PM Eastern from this coming Sunday the 24th, until the Reach Beta arrives. Interested? Sign up HERE. First come first serve. We'll announce who we'll be playing that week by Friday night in that thread. Someone beats you to the punch, you'll get top priority for the following week.

Questions? Comments? PM Viktim Viktor. Insults? PM Dihn.

Offline TTL DDay

Re: Sunday Night Clown Fights
« Reply #1 on: Jan. 19, 2010, 2:33 PM »
That sounds awesome....give me a year and and I'll jump into things like this....

Offline ConsumedFever

« Reply #2 on: Jan. 21, 2010, 8:31 AM »
Jump in now, its all in good fun, You find the atmosphere much more forgiving in events like this when compared to the darkness that can be matchmaking

Offline ConsumedFever

« Reply #3 on: Jan. 25, 2010, 11:03 PM »
Hey Vic, im trying to sign the wheelmen up, but im waiting for my account to be validated :)

Offline SSG Cazaril

• Community Ally
    • Camelot
« Reply #4 on: Jan. 25, 2010, 11:48 PM »
I'll send the appropriate message to the powers that be. Try logging on again in the morning.

Offline SSG Cazaril

• Community Ally
    • Camelot
« Reply #5 on: Feb. 28, 2010, 11:20 PM »
Thanks for the games tonight TTL! Good times. Well...except for that Guardian fiasco.  ;)

Offline TTL BulletProof

« Reply #6 on: Feb. 28, 2010, 11:43 PM »
Yes sir, great games as always... Even though Stasis got a little crazy with the laser...

Offline TTL Crim

« Reply #7 on: Mar. 01, 2010, 2:29 PM »
Thanks for the games tonight TTL! Good times. Well...except for that Guardian fiasco.  ;)

that juggernaut round was brutal! For some reason I spent half my time running around with dual plasmas, taking ineffective potshots from across the map.

I really enjoyed the rocket ball, that was my kind of crazy. Back in the H2 days, hosting rooms on XBC (kinda like free live), rockets on ascension was one of my go-to game types...to bad it would often clear the room  :D

Anyways, that was my first challenge in ages and it was fun like a trip to the circus, thanks clowns!