Author Topic: Outcast Reborn Grifball  (Read 2149 times)

Offline OcR Xenu

Outcast Reborn Grifball
« on: Dec. 20, 2009, 1:51 AM »
Hello one and all if you have some players that are grifballers then we have a treat for you.
The competitive grifball team from Outcast Reborn and I want to branch out past the Rooster Teeth league and get some games in with other clans.
I know it is a bit of a specific challenge but if you got 4 guys that want to play then we have a game, and it can be serious or a mixer/social event.
Our team Roster will consist of our Grifballers who will switch out who plays based on if all of them can make it.
OcR Xenu
OcR Prunk
OcR EpicGotRice
OcR Eevee
OcR Gary Oak
Pogonip
also we are seasoned grifball players (not pro's but we still know what we are doing) yall can chose if it is serious or not but the team and I would love to get some form of some games with yall

I wanted the game to be on a Wed at 9pm central timezone if yall can make it and we can do a best 2 out of 3 games (hopefully with standard league maps/gametypes or do some other versions such as Arial and we can get more games in)

If yall got any questions for me I'll be happy to answer and would love to get some games in with yall!
Thanks guys,
Xenu
« Last Edit: Dec. 20, 2009, 2:34 AM by OcR Xenu »

Offline Odin Runebearer

• Whatta jerk!
  • Community Ally
  • Would you run, down past the Fence?
  • GT: Odin Runebearer
Re: Outcast Reborn Grifball
« Reply #1 on: Dec. 20, 2009, 2:49 AM »
I'll PM you about this.

Offline OcR Xenu

« Reply #2 on: Dec. 20, 2009, 1:07 PM »
Whatup, Odin, I know I have seen you around the Ranked Grifball DXP but didn't know you were in this community. Ill send you a FR on XBL and you can either msg me there or here.
Look forward to talking to you.
Xenu
« Last Edit: Dec. 20, 2009, 1:19 PM by OcR Xenu »

Offline Bunny

• Wascawy Wabbit
  • Master of the Ellipsis...
  • GT: TTL Bunny
  • PSN: TTL_Bunny
« Reply #3 on: Dec. 21, 2009, 7:30 AM »
hello Xenu,

TTL has never been a community that really took hold of the grifball action unfortunately. I believe your best bet will be to run with Odin and his community to get some grifball action started. Sorry.

Offline OcR Xenu

« Reply #4 on: Dec. 21, 2009, 2:28 PM »
no worries, I understand. Im just trying to get my team out in the clan community.