Author Topic: Any TTL's Looking for a Modern Warfare 2 Tourney?  (Read 3368 times)

Any TTL's Looking for a Modern Warfare 2 Tourney?
« on: Dec. 10, 2009, 7:01 PM »
How's it going Gunslingers? It's been some time since Loading Reality and TTL did our dual clan match back in Halo 3 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare! I believe you guys took the Halo 3 part fairly easily, while LR won the CoD4 part. Good times...

I just wanted to throw this out there for anyone looking for a little competitive action with a tourney being hosted by LR on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It's a bracket style tourney, which will take place on December 19th at 6:00 pm eastern. The tourney will be in a 4 vs 4 format. We had a great time last time play with you guys, and I thought you guys might enjoy the shot to take back a 'W' back to TTL's side in the Call of Duty side of things.  :P

Hope to see a few of you there,

Link to the tourney sign-up thread: http://loadingreality.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,108/catid,51/func,view/id,14166/#14284

Kyle
Loading Reality Community Manager
« Last Edit: Dec. 10, 2009, 7:09 PM by Kyle »

Offline a lurking duck

• Barnyard Avian
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • You're so pretty when you're unfaithful to me
  • GT: a lurking duck
Re: Any TTL's Looking for a Modern Warfare 2 Tourney?
« Reply #1 on: Dec. 10, 2009, 7:04 PM »
ummmm, hell yes.

but then i'm not in charge of these types of things so i suppose you'll have to wait for one of those guys to come along  ;D

Offline Cute

• Minister of Arts
  • TTL Clan Captain
  • Bzzzzap. Bzzzzap.
  • GT: TTL Cute
  • PSN: TTL_Cute
« Reply #2 on: Dec. 11, 2009, 10:58 AM »
Is this a one team per community thing? or can we have multiple teams if there is enough interest?

« Reply #3 on: Dec. 11, 2009, 11:09 AM »
We'd love to have as many TTL's who are interested in entering the tournament to do so. We have placed no limit on the number of teams who can enter into the Modern Warfare 2 tournament from any particular gaming community, or clan.