Author Topic: Snatch vs Moheevi (results page 2)  (Read 9907 times)

Offline Snatch250

• TTL Gunslinger
  • Vault Hunter
  • GT: TTL 250
Snatch vs Moheevi (results page 2)
« on: Mar. 01, 2008, 7:55 AM »
A long time ago, I started a thread called 1v1. Apparently Moheevi figures a friendly competitive challenge with me is a good idea. I couldnt agree more.

Whats more is that he used some brains, and decided to research his opponent, and find my weakeness. According to him, those are Plasma Rifles, and Trip Mines. He went a step further and checked all my map K/D ratios. He concluded that Isolation was my worst map.

Thus the challenge was laid. Plasma rifles and trip mines on isolation. Im going to allow beatdowns and assasinations as well. No grenades on map, but spawn grenades will stay. The max amount of trip mines will be used on this map, and will be placed near power weapon spawns, player spawns, and common areas of conflict. Kills will be set to 50.

There are no gentlemen rules. Kill or be Killed. 

I am going to propose a wager on this game. I am suggesting to YOU Moheevi, that the person who wins this match, gets to pick a shirt from the TTL Foundation, purchased by the loser. We might even be able to have a special one done up for just this occasion, but I dont know about that one (not sure whos in charge of these things, but if you see this, let me know).

Date: Today, sunday march 02

Edit: I just found out that we cannot spawn with plasma rifles. Not sure why that option was left out, but whatever. I set our spawn weapon to smg. There are Plasmas right at your spawn. It would be hard to aviod complete unuse of the smg. There is no ammo for it on the map, so youll only have it after you respawn. Im going to try not to use it at all.
« Last Edit: Mar. 02, 2008, 11:41 PM by Snatch »

Offline SSG Jayman

• Shotgun Extraordinary.
  • GGN Representative
  • Ka is a wheel.
    • everything justin
  • GT: SSG Jayman
Re: Snatch vs Moheevi
« Reply #1 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 7:58 AM »
Plasma rifles and trip mines.  Sound like a new Bungie hopper to me!
Quote from: XerxdeeJ
Xbox Live is, for the most part, far less cool than it could be - for no other reason than the behavior of most of its clientele.  We aim to fix that.

Offline Snatch250

• TTL Gunslinger
  • Vault Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 8:04 AM »
lol. This is for real though. He issued the challenge. This was not posted in the wrong spot:P

Once we have a date planned. This will go down. Video will be availiable at least from fileshares. Not sure if someone wants to capture this for me, it could be pretty lame :P

Offline moheevi

• Big Coffin Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 9:14 AM »
lol. This is for real though. He issued the challenge. This was not posted in the wrong spot:P

Once we have a date planned. This will go down. Video will be availiable at least from fileshares. Not sure if someone wants to capture this for me, it could be pretty lame :P

Lol, you sound a lot nicer in this message than in the PM you sent me.  Sunday should be fine for me.  Unless you want to get embarrassed tonight?

Also, I'd be fine w/ the shirt thing w/ a couple caveats - 1.  I don't have paypal, credit cards ftw.  2.  as long as the shirts are not 1000 US dollars

Offline Snatch250

• TTL Gunslinger
  • Vault Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 10:59 AM »
The shirts are around 25 bucks I believe. You dont need credit cards for paypal. If you do online banking (which your should) then you can link the two basically. I have mine with my credit card and my bank account :D

edit: I work nights, so tonight is no good. Sunday works well for me though. evening. Say 8 mountain time? (10 est)
« Last Edit: Mar. 01, 2008, 11:08 AM by Snatch »

Golden Venus

« Reply #5 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 12:08 PM »
I think we should set up seats so we can watch in the audience.

;D ;D ;D

Offline SSG Jayman

• Shotgun Extraordinary.
  • GGN Representative
  • Ka is a wheel.
    • everything justin
  • GT: SSG Jayman
« Reply #6 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 2:22 PM »
Def, spectators are pink with plasma pistols!
Quote from: XerxdeeJ
Xbox Live is, for the most part, far less cool than it could be - for no other reason than the behavior of most of its clientele.  We aim to fix that.

Offline AmericanNightmr

« Reply #7 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 3:04 PM »
Be sure to post the results. I want to see what happens here! Take him down Heevi!!

Offline Snatch250

• TTL Gunslinger
  • Vault Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 5:34 PM »
Be sure to post the results. I want to see what happens here! Take him down Heevi!!

Traitor

Offline TTL zeuz patter

• Sexy L`atino Bastard
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • Lightning the road for TTL
  • GT: TTL zeuz patter
  • PSN: TTL_zeuz
« Reply #9 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 5:48 PM »
If you need a challenge captain to referee any foulplay let me know....  ;D
PS. Snatchy i received you gift last night, thank you....
 ;D

Offline Snatch250

• TTL Gunslinger
  • Vault Hunter
« Reply #10 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 5:59 PM »
 ;D

I told you to keep that on the down low. :P

Offline moheevi

• Big Coffin Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 7:08 PM »

Thanks, also Snatch I am behind in the times, I don't have online banking (the internets scare me).  So credit cards will or won't work?

The shirts are around 25 bucks I believe. You dont need credit cards for paypal. If you do online banking (which your should) then you can link the two basically. I have mine with my credit card and my bank account :D

edit: I work nights, so tonight is no good. Sunday works well for me though. evening. Say 8 mountain time? (10 est)

9 central, ok bearing any act of god I should be online.  I guess you can find me through someone's friends list.

Offline Kylie

• Wie gehts?
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • The Master Blaster
  • GT: TTL kyli3
« Reply #12 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 8:39 PM »
 ;D

Zeuz, your english is usually very good, but I know you meant foreplay.

Anyway carry on, and I'll be spectating this in Pink
You know the rules.  Kill everything that moves. Then keep moving.

Offline TTL zeuz patter

• Sexy L`atino Bastard
  • TTL Gunslinger
  • Lightning the road for TTL
  • GT: TTL zeuz patter
  • PSN: TTL_zeuz
« Reply #13 on: Mar. 01, 2008, 10:37 PM »
shhhh, thats our little secret.... :-*

Offline BSG Alekat

« Reply #14 on: Mar. 02, 2008, 2:43 AM »
Spectators might set off trip mines. How many plasma bolts does it take to set off a trip mine? I know it takes only about 3 or 4 plasma bolts before you can beatdown, which is the way I think this is going to go most of the time. Furthermore with the new update, I'm going to guess 19 out of the 50 kills will be consecutive beatdowns. Any higher guesses would be lunacy.