Author Topic: WERE NOT GODZ  (Read 2984 times)

WERE NOT GODZ
« on: Jul. 17, 2007, 12:04 PM »

A friendly hello from all of us at http://www.challenges.werenotgodz.com/...

Last night we ran into you guys in BTB Matchmaking...so I thought I would stop by and check you guys out...&...we would like to extend out a challenge to you guys and gals

My gamertag is SARGENT RAZZ
Clan name is WERE NOT GODZ
8vs8
Friday nights at midnight EST is when we do our challenges...if interested pls let us know!
sargentrazz@yahoo.com

...From all of us at http://www.werenotgodz.com/ we look forward to getting to know you guys and playing some fun games...

Thanks
Razz

Shot at 2007-07-17

Offline Cleanbeats

Re: WERE NOT GODZ
« Reply #1 on: Jul. 17, 2007, 12:08 PM »
Hello Sargent,

Thanks for stopping by. Late night challenges huh. It might be tough to get a challenge team together to start at midnight. We usually start our challenges around 9:30 EST. Can you accomidate something like that.

Let me know, and we can get something set up.

Thanks!!!

TTL Cleanbeats
Competative Challenge Captain

Offline DeeJ

• Minister of Destiny
  • Founder
  • Become Legend.
    • Bungie
  • GT: DeeJ BNG
  • PSN: DeeJ_BNG
« Reply #2 on: Jul. 17, 2007, 12:09 PM »
Glad to see you here!

Would you settle for a 6v6 challenge?  In our recent experiences, a 16-gamer custom match results in more problems than they are worth.  I, of course, am stepping out of place here.  I will defer to the better judgement of a Challenge Captain.

« Reply #3 on: Jul. 17, 2007, 6:48 PM »
I will have to check with the guys?

I will say, most of us don't get on untill 11:00 EST on most every night...exept weekends...but we do Texas Holdem tournies on those nights...

I will let ya know
Razz

Shot at 2007-07-17

Offline Cleanbeats

« Reply #4 on: Jul. 18, 2007, 5:21 AM »
Thanks Razz, look forward to hearing back.

A couple things to consider while planning:
We would definitly like 6v6 or 4v4. 8v8 just causes too many problems.
No Superbouncing, Wall/Floor glitches i.e capping through floors, dropping ball through floor
What are your feelings towards Button glitches i.e BXR, BXB and the like?

Think about that stuff as you plan and lets see what we can come up with.

Offline DeeJ

• Minister of Destiny
  • Founder
  • Become Legend.
    • Bungie
  • GT: DeeJ BNG
  • PSN: DeeJ_BNG
« Reply #5 on: Jul. 18, 2007, 9:03 AM »
I will echo the sentiments of Captain Cleanbeats on this one.  The TTL Gunslingers are always on the lookout for skilled challengers to bring an A-Game against us.  Our gaming aesthetic places an emphasis on playing the game the way it was meant to be played.  In a competitive challenge, MLG rules apply.  That means you can bring your BXR.  The exploitation of any other glitches will not be tolerated.  We would consider the execution of those tactics reason for your forfeiture.

We trust our opponents until they give us a reason not to...  Setting these expectations in advance is the best means of insuring a good experience is had by all.

Thanks again for seeking us out.

« Reply #6 on: Jul. 18, 2007, 11:53 AM »
Hey guys,

I have added a post http://www.werenotgodz.com/forum/index.php?topic=165.0 on our forum to see if anyone would be available to play earlier in the night...on a weeknight here in the future...

Also, I added that we will be playing 6vs6...as far as cheating goes, we feel the same way!

It would also help if you guys would hit up our forum and give a quick reply...Rumble up some interest...!

If it is possible for you guys to get 6 to play at midnight est. some weeknight...please let me know...this time is our normal gaming time....

Thanks

Razz ;)

Shot at 2007-07-17

Offline Bunny

• Wascawy Wabbit
  • Master of the Ellipsis...
  • GT: TTL Bunny
  • PSN: TTL_Bunny
« Reply #7 on: Jul. 18, 2007, 12:09 PM »
hells yeah i can hopz on at midnight for some good gaming...maybe not challlenge material but always look for good people to be around...

Offline Fezzer

« Reply #8 on: Jul. 18, 2007, 2:23 PM »
I can be on at midnight eastern easy.  It all depends on the date though.

A people that values their privileges above their principles will soon lose both.

« Reply #9 on: Jul. 20, 2007, 8:53 AM »
Sorry guys, not much interest in playing earlier in the night...most of us don't even get home until late b/c we work 2nd shift...

but I will extent out the invite to those of you that are late nighters...and want to play a few practice rounds...let me know and I will add one of you to my friends list...and we'll hook up and compete

Thanks
Razz

Shot at 2007-07-17

Offline ubermorons

« Reply #10 on: Jul. 20, 2007, 2:26 PM »
My playing time echoes that of yours. Hit me up with a FR and we can game around. We do have some late nighters so we might be able to get something  going.

GT : ubermorons
Quote from: XerxdeeJ
Sometimes you are the Uberman.  Sometimes you are the Ubermoron.

UrMomWantsMe

« Reply #11 on: Jul. 20, 2007, 5:49 PM »
My playing time echoes that of yours. Hit me up with a FR and we can game around. We do have some late nighters so we might be able to get something  going.

GT : ubermorons
Im normally a late nighter also so if you want to game send a f/r gt: UrMomWantsMe